Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Nursery

Is this really in our house? It's still hard to believe.
Mom came to spend some time here, and we had so much fun getting everything ready. She and Jesse put the final coat of paint on the walls and she lovingly ironed the baby's little clothes. I can't wait to see our little one enjoying his room...not long now! The pictures on the wall are prints from a local artist. I love them...almost as much as I love my new glider.
I don't think the pictures completely show off the room, but hope they give an idea of how cute it is :)









1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! SO cute! I hope you plan on writing down (and sharing;) the birth story of your little bambino- it's also your birth (as a mom) story too. So excited for you!! THe nursery looks great:)

    ReplyDelete